For a long time now, appointments to any beauty salon have been made through social networks or websites with the ability to leave a review, and in an environment where the number of users and traffic is only growing, it is necessary to have a stable Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) for the internal work of the institution, and a Content Management System (CMS) that will become excellent tools for doing business and expanding it. In this article, we will look at the practical benefits of these systems for a beauty salon and understand how useful they can be.
CRM for beauty salons
Customer relationship management (CRM) systems are the backbone of your direct interaction between your salon and your client.
CRM allows your business to create a profile of your client, with their preferences, and history of haircuts or manicures. This will help you find a personalized approach to each client. The advantages of these systems include the following:
- The recording system makes it possible to see the picture of salon appointments in real-time and manage visits taking into account the frequency of visits, favorite master, and the client’s favorite procedures, anticipating needs in advance through forecasting.
- Based on the database in CRM, you can set tasks for your marketing department to launch various campaigns, personal offers, discounts, and recommendations for individual clients.
CMS for beauty salons
For your website, a CMS will be a lifesaver in meeting the need for convenient content placement and increasing your presence on the Internet. Among the advantages of CMS systems, we can emphasize the following:
- Convenient content management on the site, and management in general, will allow you to easily change the appearance of your beauty salon, and manage the text content of services, profiles of your masters, and products that are related to the service. And all this will be possible thanks to a comfortable interface and clear logic of work.
- The ability to upload photos and videos will allow your salon to have an attractive appearance. The CMS provides constant uploading of images of finished works and videos with dissatisfied customers, which will increase the level of trust in your salon.
- Convenient integration of SEO tools that will help your beauty salon get to the top of Google will make your content more attractive to search engines.
Integration of a beauty salon with CRM and CMS systems
CRM and CMS will truly work only when both systems work synchronously and are integrated, thereby creating a whole subsystem that works to improve business performance and development. This combination of technologies provides the following benefits:
- Targeted mailers with promotions and personal offers based on CRM and sent using the functionality that works on the CMS, and personal banners that are displayed on the site in user accounts.
- The beauty salon can launch entire marketing campaigns that will combine a visual style and a list of the most used services and products based on data from the CRM.
- Another big plus for the workflow will be comfortable conditions for processing orders and convenient access to information about goods and services for employees, which will save time and money on staff training.
Extending and scaling CRM and CMS
The systems we are considering are very flexible and can be tailored to each beauty salon individually, whether it is a small nail salon, hair care salon, hairdresser, tattoo, or laser procedure. Any technical solutions are created and implemented only based on the individual characteristics of each business.
Digital reality came yesterday, and today we already have CRM and CMS systems with artificial intelligence integration, and supply chain control using distributed databases. All of these technical solutions are a solid foundation for an existing business and provide huge benefits. Not sure which system to choose for your beauty salon? Choose a convenient time to call us and we will be happy to advise you.